Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Fleet Labs Alliance from STNE

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Reputation
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) Emptyby Nyst Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:02 am

» Kirk's new ID's
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) Emptyby Karst Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:02 pm

» I need ISO
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) Emptyby Karst Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:07 am

» I need duranium
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) Emptyby Karst Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:50 am

» I need antimatter
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) Emptyby Robic Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:54 pm

» Spacetrek on a blackberry bold
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) Emptyby gurn Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:29 am

» Brand new to trading, need some help!
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) Emptyby ZhongKui Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:56 pm

» TV-Series you watch...
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) Emptyby Anubyte Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:47 am

» nap problem
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) Emptyby Vulcans Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:05 am by Karst
What are thing you can buy with reputation point when your level 8?

I know you can replenish EPS at station but what else? you cant request ship anymore and it seem it only useful to have soldier on other planet without suffering much loss

Comments: 5
Kirk's new ID's
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:18 pm by Glest Durnham
I have it on good authority (my own) that player 14463 is Kirk, this time as "Aranya", a spanish dude using a translator (google) to chat. More people think this player is Kirk, and you will soon believe it too, as soon as you have spoken with him. I refuse to believe there are two people like him on the surface of this planet.

Comments: 6
Spacetrek on a blackberry bold
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:30 am by gurn
Recently attempted to load with my bb bold. can't get the settings right it looks horrible and i can't see anything but a few words in the scrolling chat, sections are miss-shaped and letters are to big. anyone have any luck with this. would be nice if i could play at work.

I was impressed it even loaded without error. Shows promise. What a Face

I'm going to play with it and see if i can …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Why isent my java client working on stne?
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:35 pm by Vulcans
Sometimes if im on for a long period of time i cant acces my buildings or build does anyone have any solutions
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) Icon_smile

Comments: 6
Atel or Scavenger?
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:19 am by Robic
Let's just say, these 2 ships are pretty much the same, which one would like to add to your fleet? (You can only choose one).

Post the pros and cons if possible. albino

Comments: 9

Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!)

Go down 
+2
Loki
Kosmo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kosmo
Super-CEO
Super-CEO
Kosmo

Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) Empty
PostSubject: Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!)   Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:59 am

Hey guys..

the standard topic.

What scifi series do you like, do you like most, dislike.. etc.

I really love:

Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) Firefl10

and

Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) St-tng10

lol..

oh i love logos.

Disco
Back to top Go down
Loki
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!)   Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:48 pm

Voyager and Enterprise are a little tied for me. Of course I love TNG, DS9 and TOS too.

So, Star Trek in general...

Oh and Star Wars afro
Back to top Go down
Kosmo
Super-CEO
Super-CEO
Kosmo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!)   Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:51 pm

Drone 6774 wrote:

Oh and Star Wars afro

Star Wars: Clone Wars.... the animated series or you mean the movies?

I just like the first 3 movies and Episode 1 a bit. 2 and 3 were painful Sleep
Back to top Go down
Loki
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!)   Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 5:57 pm

The movies of course. I do watch the clone wars on cartoon network a little, but I don't get into them like I do the movies. And definitely 4-6. 1-3 was so so.

Ep. 1 WAS SOOOO PAINFUL
Back to top Go down
ZhongKui
Employee
Employee
ZhongKui

PostSubject: Re: Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!)   Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:02 pm

LOL

I quite like watching Enterprise and DS9, I finished watching DS9 few months ago, I didn't realise the Jem'Hader were first encountered in Season 3! lol

Dont fancy watching the full ending of Enterprise though since I heard and read that the last episode sucks badly, not in line or in touch with the rest of the show really... lol
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Personnel Director of the Year
Pendragon

PostSubject: Favorite Sci Fi series   Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:30 pm

Besides Star Trek baseg programs has to be

Babylon 5
Farscape
Dr. Who (A perennial Favorite)
Lexx (A guilty Pleasure)
Back to top Go down
Kosmo
Super-CEO
Super-CEO
Kosmo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!)   Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 7:32 pm

oh .. i slightly remember Lexx... it was sexy and naughty i think...it was this.. dragonfly-like ship .. with a really weird crew... right?

=)
Back to top Go down
ZhongKui
Employee
Employee
ZhongKui

PostSubject: Re: Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!)   Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:10 pm

WTF! a sci-fi thats sexy and naughty? that surely can't be right! hahaha... if its dotted around the net, anyone got a link? Razz

lol!
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Pendragon

PostSubject: Lexx Rocks!   Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:20 am

Ok, Lexx is a living ship. The most powerful ship in the 2 universes. It destroys planets to feed on the carnage.
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) Lexx
The Crew:
Stanley H. Tweedle (Brian Downey) of planet Ostral-B, Security guard 4th class, the Arch Traitor, agent of a failed rebellion, and, by accident, captain of the Lexx
Zev/Xev Bellringer of planet B3K, a half cluster lizard, and half renegade love slave. Played by Eva Habermann (as Zev) in the first season and the first 2 episodes of the second season, and Xenia Seeberg (as Xev) thereafter.
Kai (Michael McManus), last of the Brunnen-G, an emotionless, undead Divine Assassin.
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) Lexx32
Of course, in my opinion, Zenia Seeberg was the best part of the show!
Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) Xenia-seeberg-01
Back to top Go down
Robic
Employee
Employee
Robic

PostSubject: Re: Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!)   Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:22 am

Sweeeetttt....I must say that the only reason I watch Lexx because of her. NO kidding.. drunken
Back to top Go down
Kosmo
Super-CEO
Super-CEO
Kosmo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!)   Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:40 am

nipple alarm xD

yeah i remember the episode where the robot head gives a "blowjob" to someone lol... don't remember why and where and to who exactly. I think it was a rape.

I pressed the "thanks" button for you charles.

Last edited by Kosmo on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Saying that i pressed the Thanks button. alright?)
Back to top Go down
Kosmo
Super-CEO
Super-CEO
Kosmo

PostSubject: Re: Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!)   Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:43 am

hm. but i have no idea why such a chaotic crew is on the MOST POWERFUL ship in the universe ^^ they look like bandits and bums.

hehe
Back to top Go down
Hamsterran
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!)   Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:25 am

I quite like Star Trek: Voyager but it has its... Faults...

First and foremost, a few of the actors are terrible. From time to time when a character is speaking you just have to grit your teeth, shut your eyes tight and will the fictional man to shut the hell up... Or hope for the speakers to short-circuit. Either way's fine.

Otherwise it has an engaging story, interestisng characters and appeals to those that love to watch that pretty starship drift by... afro

Oh, and how could I forget Seven of Nine?! Quite a coincidence that someone with those looks appears in a suit like that. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!)   Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite SciFi Serie(s) (You saw it coming!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-Topic :: Music & TV-
Jump to: