Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of the Fleet Labs Alliance from STNE

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Reputation
Spacetrek on a blackberry bold Emptyby Nyst Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:02 am

» Kirk's new ID's
Spacetrek on a blackberry bold Emptyby Karst Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:02 pm

» I need ISO
Spacetrek on a blackberry bold Emptyby Karst Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:07 am

» I need duranium
Spacetrek on a blackberry bold Emptyby Karst Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:50 am

» I need antimatter
Spacetrek on a blackberry bold Emptyby Robic Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:54 pm

» Spacetrek on a blackberry bold
Spacetrek on a blackberry bold Emptyby gurn Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:29 am

» Brand new to trading, need some help!
Spacetrek on a blackberry bold Emptyby ZhongKui Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:56 pm

» TV-Series you watch...
Spacetrek on a blackberry bold Emptyby Anubyte Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:47 am

» nap problem
Spacetrek on a blackberry bold Emptyby Vulcans Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:05 am by Karst
What are thing you can buy with reputation point when your level 8?

I know you can replenish EPS at station but what else? you cant request ship anymore and it seem it only useful to have soldier on other planet without suffering much loss

Comments: 5
Kirk's new ID's
Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:18 pm by Glest Durnham
I have it on good authority (my own) that player 14463 is Kirk, this time as "Aranya", a spanish dude using a translator (google) to chat. More people think this player is Kirk, and you will soon believe it too, as soon as you have spoken with him. I refuse to believe there are two people like him on the surface of this planet.

Comments: 6
Spacetrek on a blackberry bold
Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:30 am by gurn
Recently attempted to load with my bb bold. can't get the settings right it looks horrible and i can't see anything but a few words in the scrolling chat, sections are miss-shaped and letters are to big. anyone have any luck with this. would be nice if i could play at work.

I was impressed it even loaded without error. Shows promise. What a Face

I'm going to play with it and see if i can …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 12
Why isent my java client working on stne?
Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:35 pm by Vulcans
Sometimes if im on for a long period of time i cant acces my buildings or build does anyone have any solutions
Spacetrek on a blackberry bold Icon_smile

Comments: 6
Atel or Scavenger?
Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:19 am by Robic
Let's just say, these 2 ships are pretty much the same, which one would like to add to your fleet? (You can only choose one).

Post the pros and cons if possible. albino

Comments: 9

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gurn
Employee
Employee

Spacetrek on a blackberry bold Empty
PostSubject: Spacetrek on a blackberry bold   Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:30 am

Recently attempted to load with my bb bold. can't get the settings right it looks horrible and i can't see anything but a few words in the scrolling chat, sections are miss-shaped and letters are to big. anyone have any luck with this. would be nice if i could play at work.

I was impressed it even loaded without error. Shows promise. What a Face

I'm going to play with it and see if i can tweek it. I have an ipod touch i was going to attempt it. the bold is more customizable though. Also i can't use the touch at work. no wifi. I have a data plan for the bold though.

I have a blackberry 9000 bold.
Back to top Go down
gurn
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Spacetrek on a blackberry bold   Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:01 am

i was typing in chat from work on my blackberry today. i just need to resize the upper right main window. frustrating cuss i could do minor things while im at work. i usually work through all 5 rounds. Sad not giving up.

i might take a picture and show you guys what im talking about.
Back to top Go down
gurn
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Spacetrek on a blackberry bold   Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 8:55 am

i've figured it out. needed to open only the window pane and email that web link to my blackberry bold. open in page view and i can totally play and move ships and see full HTML of that pane and whatever i change to.

So now i have a link to colony page and ships. from there i can get to everything. All on my cell phone Smile

there is a bit of a draw back that i could workaround. i can't really chat or see chat window pane. I also need to go to bookmarks to change from colony to ships and versa as this isn't easly done in game unless a ship is in orbit and i can link. shrug

happy im able to do it. to bad none of you seem to have a Blackberry.
Back to top Go down
Kosmo
Super-CEO
Super-CEO
Kosmo

PostSubject: Re: Spacetrek on a blackberry bold   Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:27 am

No sorry.. I have a mobilephone from the stone age ^^
Back to top Go down
ZhongKui
Employee
Employee
ZhongKui

PostSubject: Re: Spacetrek on a blackberry bold   Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:14 pm

i got a BB... only 3 good things about it though... the BBM, word mole and for the use of facebook pictures during nights out or during those sleeping lectures Very Happy

iphone all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

lol
Back to top Go down
gurn
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Spacetrek on a blackberry bold   Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:34 pm

well zhong if you want to attempt it. on your PC right click the main frame for your colony/ships open in new window/tab (i use firefox) then when it opens copy the link and email yourself or whatever will get it pushed to the blackberry. open on blackberry to see if it'll work.

I was going to try my gf's 8310, but it sure works like a charm on my 9000.

Got some actual use out of this thing. My ipod touch wouldn't even think of opening the page. crashed right away. stupid safari.
Back to top Go down
ZhongKui
Employee
Employee
ZhongKui

PostSubject: Re: Spacetrek on a blackberry bold   Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:46 pm

well... it works alright, quick enough for usage, but I'll just never get used to the size of the lettering, I only have one because I succumed (sp??) to peer pressure, most my friends had one, i.e. table of 10, 8 would have the BB Bold, so figured I would get it too... internet browsing and general usage while waiting for a train or getting something to eat is pretty good though.

=)
Back to top Go down
gurn
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Spacetrek on a blackberry bold   Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:46 pm

I changed my font down to 4 or 5. page view, not column
Back to top Go down
gurn
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Spacetrek on a blackberry bold   Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Of note. at level 8 without a FP I am unable to play or link frames on my blackberry bold. Sad
Back to top Go down
Anubyte
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Spacetrek on a blackberry bold   Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:01 am

I Have a Iphone, and STNE loads Really well, but you have to zoom alot.
Back to top Go down
gurn
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Spacetrek on a blackberry bold   Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 5:50 am

hmm maybe i'll revisit my ipod touch. your using safari?

Keep in mind if you didn't want to zoom. while your not level 8 without a FP you can link frames and send the link to your iphone(i use my gmail which is pushed to my blackberry). then you only open that frame. This is the only way i could actually see what i was doing.

Wide screen on an iphone would be nice for sure, i'd imagine.
Back to top Go down
Anubyte
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Spacetrek on a blackberry bold   Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Yes I was using Safari.
Back to top Go down
gurn
Employee
Employee

PostSubject: Re: Spacetrek on a blackberry bold   Spacetrek on a blackberry bold EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:29 am

gurn wrote:
i've figured it out. needed to open only the window pane and email that web link to my blackberry bold. open in page view and i can totally play and move ships and see full HTML of that pane and whatever i change to.

So now i have a link to colony page and ships. from there i can get to everything. All on my cell phone Smile

there is a bit of a draw back that i could workaround. i can't really chat or see chat window pane. I also need to go to bookmarks to change from colony to ships and versa as this isn't easly done in game unless a ship is in orbit and i can link. shrug

happy im able to do it. to bad none of you seem to have a Blackberry.

Ok so i now have the Feature Pack changed Preferences in game and unchecked "doubleclick protection". Just like before i can Right click a frame on my computer and open in new tab to get a link. then i email that link to my blackberry Bold Via Gmail.

Problem: when I open the link on the Blackberry for some reason it says its an invalid (in german) and i need to enter a password. Doing that signs me in with all the frames and i can't see anything on the bold. When i test the links i can open on my browser no problem, no asking me to enter a password at all.

Some how the Blackberry is getting recognized or its not linking properly and i dont know what is causing it. I've try multiple config's. kinda beside myself as thats the major reason i got this FP in the first place.

Edit: tested my links in Gmail. they dont work. this might be because i hit enter at the end of the links. not sure why they would make a difference but i've managed to open on my phone now. Pretty difficult. Sorry about spam this thread produces.

edit#2: yes that was all it was. if your doing this you must not hit enter at the end of the links. they must be exactly cut and paste from browser. Yay back to STNE from work. No one mess with my ship bids! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spacetrek on a blackberry bold   Spacetrek on a blackberry bold Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Game :: General Discussions-
Jump to: